A Simple Way to Enjoy Corned Beef and Cabbage this St. Paddy's Day
This easy no bake recipe might be the quickest cheat code to enjoying a traditional Irish meal without the hours of prep. Quesadillas always make for a fun family meal and are a great solution for what to make with corned beef and cabbage leftovers.
1. Lightly coat one side of the tortilla with butter or oil. Lay the oiled side of the tortilla out on top of a pan, skillet or griddle.
2. Sprinkle a layer of cheese on the bottom half of the tortilla; keeping a little distance from the edge of the tortilla so that the cheese doesn't melt over the edge.
3. Sprinkle on corned beef, shredded cabbage (or well drained sauerkraut) and top with another layer of cheese.
4. Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the top layer of cheese and apply medium heat.
5. When the cheese is slightly melted and the bottom of the tortilla is lightly browned, use a spatula to flip the quesadilla over and cook until the cheese is fully melted and the tortilla is slightly browned.
6. Turn off stove and transfer the quesadilla to cutting board with the spatula. When the quesadilla has cooled, cut it into 3 triangular pieces.
Party Theme Guide's mission is to simplify the process of party planning so that families & friends can host BETTER parties in LESS time!
We curate our recipes & product recommendations based on their simplicity, visual presentation, public feedback & relevance to each party theme.
Our recipe summaries aim to give an overview of the original recipe with additional details we feel may simplify or enhance the process; based on reading reviews and/or our own experiences. As an Amazon Associate we earn nominal commissions from qualifying purchases. We chose Amazon due to their wide range of products and their ability to quickly, simply & reliability deliver goods to the last minute planners out there!
We hope our party planning guides inspire you to find something to celebrate!