1. Bake Cinnamon Rolls according to package instructions.
We curate our recipes & product recommendations based on their simplicity, visual presentation, public feedback & relevance to each party theme.
Our recipe summaries aim to give an overview of the original recipe with additional details we feel may simplify or enhance the process; based on reading reviews and/or our own experiences. As an Amazon Associate we earn nominal commissions from qualifying purchases. We chose Amazon due to their wide range of products and their ability to quickly, simply & reliability deliver goods to the last minute planners out there!
We hope our party planning guides inspire you to find something to celebrate!
Check out our ultimate guide on HOW TO CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK'S DAY for more recipes, music playlists, games, activities, decorations, movie ideas & beyond!
by Niki McDonald
Check out our ultimate guide on HOW TO CELEBRATE HOLI for more recipes, music playlists, games, activities, decorations, movie ideas & beyond!
GREEN VEGGIE IDEAS:
WHITE VEGGIE DIP IDEAS:
ORANGE VEGETABLE IDEAS:
Raw vegetable trays can make for a great St. Paddy's Day appetizer or post dinner palate cleanser. Not only are they healthy and easy to make, they can also serve as a staple for vegetarian and health conscious guests. Serve individual cups as appetizers or make a large party platter for guests to share.
We recommend pairing celery, carrots and ranch or blue cheese together to serve with a chicken wing platter or enjoy green and orange peppers in tzatziki sauce to help you digest that cottage pie! If you have any toddlers at home, set up an Irish Flag veggie dipping station where you can let them experiment with which dip pairs best with green and orange vegetables!
1. Lay out tumbler cups and fill the bottom third of the cup with white dip.
For Non-Stick Cooking:
This easy no bake recipe might be the quickest cheat code to enjoying a traditional Irish meal without the hours of prep. Quesadillas always make for a fun family meal and are a great solution for what to make with corned beef and cabbage leftovers.
2. Sprinkle a layer of cheese on the bottom half of the tortilla; keeping a little distance from the edge of the tortilla so that the cheese doesn't melt over the edge.
3. Sprinkle on corned beef, shredded cabbage (or well drained sauerkraut) and top with another layer of cheese.
To Serve 6:
When it comes to easy St. Paddy's Day recipe ideas, this no bake sweet treat is a family favorite.
While it might not be an Irish staple, my toddler loves the magical gold sprinkles and I love that it's no mess and is ready in 10 minutes or less!
For added luck, arrange these pudding cups in the shape of a shamrock!
2. Refrigerate Pudding Mix for 8 minutes.
3. Dish Pudding into serving cups or bowls.
4. Top with Gold Sprinkles & enjoy!
While this recipe is admittedly more Italian than Irish, I love that it's a quick, healthy & hearty green food idea that adults and toddlers can enjoy!
A nice balance of spinach, basil, protein and carbs, it's a simple and healthy St. Patrick's Day meal. A welcomed comfort food to bring to any pot luck dinner!
If you're feeling adventurous, try substituting the fettuccini for edamame spaghetti, mung bean rotini, or green lentil penne. The basil pesto will offset the new vegetable taste.
2. Cook chicken as directed on packaging.
Red Fruit Ideas:
Orange Fruit Ideas:
Yellow Fruit Ideas:
Green Fruit Ideas:
Blue Fruit Ideas:
Purple Fruit Ideas:
BIG KIDS: Let your child design their own rainbow!
To Serve 22:
Mashed Potato Topping:
White Cream Ideas:
4. Add your orange layer. Give one more lucky shake to flatten out the top portion.
5. Refrigerate (or freeze if using ice cream) & serve when ready!
For 24 Cupcakes
4. Mix frosting & the desired amount of green food coloring in a bowl until the frosting appears evenly green. Frost the cupcake with a spatula or a decorating bag. Top the cupcakes with more Lucky Charms, sprinkles or other decor!
5. Store cupcakes at room temperature with loosely covered with plastic wrap.
Our recipe summaries aim to give an overview of the original recipe with additional details we feel may simplify or enhance the process; based on reading reviews and/or our own experiences. As an Amazon Associate we earn a nominal commissions from qualifying purchases. We chose Amazon due to their wide range of products and their ability to quickly, simply & reliability deliver goods to the last minute planners out there!
Photography from CraftyMorning.
Check out HOW TO CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK'S DAY guide for music playlists, games, activities, decorations, movie ideas more recipes & more!